2012 Coal Prep "Sportster 1200 Custom” Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York, Florida and Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older as of 05/01/12. Employees of Penton Media, Inc. and Penton Business Media Inc. (“Sponsors”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents, and foregoing employees' household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Limit one entry per person. Participants can enter to win by having their Sportster 1200 Custom Passport validated at the designated Exhibitor Booths at Coal Prep 2012 Show and Conference in Lexington, KY during Coal Prep 2012 Show hours only (May 1, 2012, 10:30 am – 5:00 pm ET, May 2, 2012, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, May 3, 2012, 10:00 am – 11:30 am ET), or by sending a postcard to Lauren Freeman, Operations Manager, Penton Media, Inc. 1401 Pearl Street, Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80302. Post card entries must be postmarked no earlier than 12:00 am ET April 15, 2012 and no later than 11:59 pm April 29, 2012. One entry per person. Any individual submitting multiple entries shall be automatically disqualified.
4. PRIZE: The Grand Prize is one (1) Sportster 1200 Custom Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be chosen at random at the 2012 Coal Prep Show at approximately 11:30 am ET on May 3, 2012 from all eligible entries received and notification will be immediate, or in the event the Winner is not present, as soon as practical after the drawing. Prize is nontransferable and shall be delivered point of origin to the Winner in Lexington KY. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and fees and surcharges, including any fees for shipping the prize from point of origin to Winner’s chosen destination and any required storage/transfer fees following the release of the prize at point of origin to the Winner. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE: The potential Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 7 days of prize notification. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, a Participant/Winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and the foregoing companies' officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively "Releases") from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in these Sweepstakes, and/or the use, acceptance, or possession of a prize, and/or participation in a prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, a Participant/Winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use participant's/Winner's name; to interview, and photograph, a Winner (with prize where applicable), and in perpetuity to use a Winner's statements, quotes, picture, portrait, likeness, and prize information, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
6. CONDITIONS: In the event that this Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, or is not capable of being run or executed as planned (as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, or technical failure) or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify participants residing in any affected geographic areas, to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these Sweepstakes. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
9. SPONSORS: Penton Mc. and Penedia, Inton Business Media Inc., 249 West 17th Street, New York, NY 10011.