2011 Exhibitor Information
VIP Passes - Promote Your Presence NOW
In an effort to be more eco-friendly we will be phasing out our printed VIP passes.
You will receive 25 paper VIP passes with your Exhibitor Manual, but in the meantime, please begin using the Online VIP Tool that’s available. The Online Tool will enable you to track who’s registering with your code AND it’s a great way to set up appointments PRIOR to the show.
A Custom PDF VIP Pass, with your company Name & Booth number can also be created for your use. Please note that the PDF version is not trackable or linked with the appointment setting. Please contact Robin Leven to arrange for a customized PDF.
Exhibitor Registration & Invitation Letter Process
Once you have registered for Coal Prep 2011, letters of invitation are provided upon request. If you are unable to obtain a visa we will issue a full refund without charging the cancellation fee. Request for Invitation Letters can be sent to Erica Ramirez: email@example.com. Please include the following information when submitting your request: First Name, Last Name, Badge ID# as well as the address to send invitation letters.
2011 Premier & Partner Packages
Build Your Share of an Expanding Worldwide Market
Gain exposure from a worldwide audience of
• Plant managers & superintendents
• Engineering, maintenance, and quality control professionals from coal prep processing plants
These professionals come to purchase and preview the latest equipment and services in order to increase plant productivity and reduce costs. Coal Prep is the exclusive event that gives you direct access to coal prep buyers from the US and all over the world's coal producing countries.
Coal Prep features significant representation from Canada, Ukraine, Australia, Russia, India, China, Brazil and other countries building their usage of coal preparation technologies.
Attendees come to Coal Prep seeking viable solutions to coal prep and processing challenges. This unique event allows these professionals to attend educational sessions then immediately seek out exhibitors whose products can offer them the solution they need.
Marketing That Delivers a Qualified Audience
One of the main benefits of exhibiting at Coal Prep is the diverse makeup of attendees. Our efforts this year will be used to attract a worldwide audience of decision makers to the exhibit hall.
We offer suppliers a complete marketing mix, including qualified buyers, plus sponsorship and advertising opportunities, and timely education, all highly visible solutions to help your company create brand awareness and build new business.
- Conference Program : The attraction of the conference and workshops are undeniable and serve as a powerful magnet for industry professionals; the most cutting-edge, comprehensive and relevant education program available to the industry.
- Worldwide Direct Mail: Thousands of promotional pieces are mailed targeting the professionals that you want to do business with.
- Advertising: To promote the significance of the event, ads will be running in numerous industry publications, giving you assurance that the key industry professionals will be informed of this must-attend event.
- Website Advertising: Detailed show information will be posted on the site: www.coalprepshow.com. Banners, logos and hyperlinks are also located on Web sites throughout the industry, providing maximum exposure and easy access to all show information and online registration for potential attendees.
- Editorial Coverage: By targeting industry publications, the marketing campaign is designed to reach attendees well in advance of the show. Pre-show and post-show coverage will be included in several industry publications.